Thursday, October 9, 2008

Very Exciting Poll Results

A member of the Calgary Centre campaign team has brought some exciting polling data to light. On the inside of a bathroom stall in Mac Hall on the U of C campus, an election tally was discovered last evening. We are reporting that the NDP have 3 supporters, the Liberals 2, and the Greens and Conservatives are tied at 11 supporters a piece. We will update you on the tally as the week progresses. Although it's not clear in which riding the tally participants live, I am packing my bags just in case. Looks like Alberta is going to surprise the country here. Lee Richardson may want to consider setting up a sign in the booth to help his chances.

1 comment:

ScottyD said...

Hah... very cute! Goes to show that the youth are getting involved and that the Green Party is appealing to them! It offers hope and intelligence... instead of all the same old things we've been trying.

I sincerely believe that we are in need of a drastic change and I think the Green Party is the only party so far that seems to have the strength of will and integrity that I'm looking for. I hope that more and more people see this in the party!